Some of his Published Works
2) Chieftaincy Crisis in the North West Region of Cameroon: the Case of Zhoa 1910-2008, SEPHIS E Magazine, Vol. 9, January 2013, pp. 25 – 36.
3) Administrative Handling of the Zhoa Chieftaincy Crisis, North West Region, Cameroon 1994-2008, Journal of Research in Peace, Gender and Development, Vol. 3(1), January 2013, pp. 9 – 17.
4) War, Skirmishes and Socio-Economic Activities in Pre-colonial Menchum Ca 1740-1902: Factors for Inter Ethnic Relations, SEPHIS E Magazine, Vol. 9 (3), July 2013, pp. 19 – 25.
5) Proliferation of Native Courts in Wum District, Southern Cameroons, 1921-1939, Lagos Historical Review, Vol. 15, 2015, pp.59 – 76.
6) Flaws in the Native Administration System in Southern Cameroons: A Factor for the 1949 Creation of Local Government Units, Afro Asian Journal of Social Sciences, Volume VII, No I, Quarter I 2016, pp. 1 – 24.
7) Impedes to the Effective Collection of Local Government Revenue and Effect on Service Delivery in Cameroon: An Appraisal of the Situation in the Wum Central Council, 1965 – 1974, Nigerian Journal of Economic, Vol. 15 (2016)
8) Methods and Techniques of Corruption, Embezzlement and Misappropriation of Local Government Funds in Third World Countries: Revisiting the continuum in Cameroon, Nsukka Journal of History, Vol. 3, (2016), pp. 51 – 64.
9) Customary Courts’ System in West Cameroon: Reforms and Conflict with the Federal Administration, African Research Review, An International Multi - disciplinary Journal, Vol.10 (5), Serial No.44, September, 2016: 230 – 240.
10) Administrative Obduracy in Implementing Judgments Crystallising Conflicts in West Cameroon: An Insight into the Missong Chieftaincy Crisis 1967 – 1971, International Journal of Advances in Social Science and Humanities ( IJASSH ), Volume 4, Number 12, December, 2016.
11) The Federal Administration Permeating the West Cameroon Local Government System in a Reunited Cameroon 1961-1972, Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences;Vol:8 No:1:January-March: 2017, 43-51.
12) Roman Catholic Missionaries and Converts at Daggers’ Drawn with the Native Administration in the Bamenda Western Grassland s of British Cameroons in the Early Years of Evangelisation, The International Journal of African Catholicism, Summer, 2017. Volume 9, Number 1, 69 – 93.
13) Conflicting Pre-colonial Relations as Foundations of Frosty Associations between the Aghem and Her Neighbours in Colonial Administrative Units, 1921 – 1937, Saber and Scroll Journal of History: Vol. 6: Iss. 2, Article 7, 89 – 105.
14) Bad Governance as Basis for Chieftaincy Conflict and the Transposition of Customs and Traditions Governing Chieftaincy Succession in Bamessing, Southern Cameroons, 1953 – 1961, International Journal of Politics and Good Governance, Volume VIII, No. 8.3 Quarter III 2017.
15) Colonial Local Governments in the Provisions of Hygienic and Sanitary Services: A Historical Investigation of the Situation in British Southern Cameroons, Afro Asian Journal of Social Sciences, Volume VIII, No III, Quarter III, 2017
16) Untrained Personnel as Local Government Managers, Surviving Strategies and impact on Service Delivery in Africa in the Early Years of Independence: A Historical Appraisal of the State of Affairs in West Cameroon, the Clarion